Do you have a love for social media, is someone who gets the job done and a passion for hospitality?
Sydney Design Social is a digital marketing and graphic design studio for the hospitality and FMCG industry. We do everything from branding, web design and various graphic design projects to social media management, digital marketing and content creation.
We are looking for a Junior Social Media Coordinator to join our team.
You will assist the senior team with strategy, social media management, ad management and day to day tasks for a range of hospitality clients.
This is a 4 day per week role with the opportunity of becoming a full-time client facing role, reporting to our Senior Social Media Manager.
Our office is located in Surry Hills but due to COVID-19, there may be times when working from home is necessary. We also often have very friendly office dogs joining us!
- Create content and write copy for clients' social media platforms
- Scheduling of social media content
- Monitor and interact with engagement on social media platforms
- Respond to reviews
- Implement strategies for growth of social media platforms
- Create and execute engagement tactics
- Brief graphic design team
- Ensure websites are up to date
- Create and send EDMs
- Monthly reporting
- Create content for Sydney Design Social’s blog
Desired Skills and Experience
- Ideally you will have a marketing degree and/or 1 year experience in a similar position but we are happy to provide training to the right candidate
- Understanding of social media platforms and social media marketing
- A flair for copy writing
- Ability to think outside the box
- Have excellent communication and time management skills
- Be eager to learn and initiative
- Attention to detail
- Understanding of Sydney’s hospitality industry
Click below to apply now!