Do you have a love of graphic design, hospitality & digital marketing? You might just be the Senior Graphic Designer we are looking for!
You will be managing a team of 3, whilst working on venue branding, new poster designs, food & drink menus and digital assets. As we work in the digital marketing space, an interest in keeping up to date with digital trends is obviously a must!
- Receive client briefs and schedule in to studio
- Manage graphic studio workload
- New venue branding (logos, moodboards etc)
- Create new poster designs & resize for print & digital
- Create content for social media (animated gifs & videos - often making something from nothing!)
- Upload artworks to Wordpress where needed
- Create EDMs & send to venue databases
- A strong manager
- Creative & imaginative
- Attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Ability to take on feedback
- Able to work under pressure & meet deadlines
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Able to work as part of a team.
Things you need to have before applying:
- A Uni or Tafe design degree or similar qualifications in design
- Management experience
- 5+ years design experience
- Excellent knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator & Indesign
- An interest in Social Media Marketing
- The right to work in Australia in a full-time capacity
- A love of dogs (we have 2 office dogs who have their own range of hats.. so there's that…)
Not essential but good to have:
- Photography skills
- Illustration skills
- Video shooting & editing skills
- Working knowledge of HTML & Wordpress
- Knowledge of the Sydney hospo scene.
If this sounds like you, click HERE and send us your CV, cover letter, 3 examples of your best work & the name of your favourite restaurant/bar! Only successful applicants will be notified.