Live & breathe Social Media? Dream in memes? Love eating & drinking at the newest restaurants in town? Join our growing team and work across a large range of Sydney and Australian hospitality venues!
We are looking for an experienced Marketer to manage the social media for various hospitality venues including account management, digital strategy, Facebook and Instagram ads & content creation.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Manage various social media accounts
- Day to day management of social media channels (primarily Facebook & Instagram), pages and communities, including reviewing user comments and responding in a quick and timely manner
- Facebook advertising (must have at least 2 years experience with Facebook Ad manager)
- Google Business, Trip Advisor, Dimmi, Facebook review management
- Manage digital ad budget
- Manage client communications/expectations
- Brief in artwork to our designers
- Create monthly EDM campaigns
- Update Wordpress websites with new promotional artworks and content
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Account Management
- Social Media Marketing & Reporting
- Digital Strategy & Planning
- Content Strategy
- Facebook Ad Management
- You're organised, professional & enjoy working as part of a small team
- Creative abilities in copywriting & content generation
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous experience in hospitality would be ideal
- Marketing and PR experience is a bonus - but not mandatory
- SEO and HTML experience is a bonus - but not mandatory
- Prior use in hubspot is a bonus – but not mandatory
- Love dogs! We have 2 office dogs with their own range of hats...
- Be a strategic thinker but also not precious about getting your hands a little dirty! We are a small team, so when things get busy - it is often all hands on deck.
- At least 3+ Year in a similar role. Salary will be dependent on experience.
ABOUT US:We are a team of social media marketers & graphic designers based in Surry Hills. Our core business is graphic design & social media management - within the hospitality industry (restaurants, bars, pubs, clubs, nightclubs).