If you love food, beverage and brands, you’ll fit right in with our team!
Our ideal candidates will be savvy and energetic marketers with the drive to learn and strive for improvement.
You will assist the senior team with strategy, social media management, ad management and day-to-day tasks for a range of local Sydney clients.
- Create content and write copy for clients' social media platforms
- Scheduling of social media content
- Monitor and interact with engagement on social media platforms
- Respond to reviews
- Implement strategies for growth of social media platforms
- Create and execute engagement tactics
- Brief graphic design team
- Ensure websites are up to date
- Create and send EDMs
- Monthly reporting
- Create content for Distil's blog
Desired Skills and Experience
Ideally you will have a marketing degree and/or 1 year experience in a similar position but we are happy to provide training to the right candidate.
Secondary education is a relevant field is a must.
- Understanding of social media platforms and social media marketing
- A flair for copy writing
- Ability to think outside the box
- Have excellent communication and time management skills
- Be eager to learn
- Attention to detail
- Understanding of Sydney’s hospitality industry
- Friendly, fun and supportive team (currently 13 of us!)
- Option to purchase up to 4 weeks' leave
- Flexible working, work 3 days from the office, 2 days from home
- Paid Day off the month of your birthday
- We are a small team, no egos, all hands on deck when required and don’t believe in working long hours!
- Office dogs
- You must have unrestricted working rights in Australia
Sound like the right next step? Apply now.
Please include 3 examples of copywriting in your application.