Unique opportunity to join our close-knit and growing team, leading the social side of our business while our Head of Social is on maternity leave. An opportunity to drive real growth for our clients, coming out of a tough 2 years of Covid restrictions.
As we work in the hospitality space, an interest in food and drink is a must!
Maternity leave cover
Required: May 2022 – January 2023
About the role:
- Lead digital strategy and assist the social media team with execution. Continuously review and develop strategies to drive engagement and results.
- Oversee clients’ digital budgets and devise strategies to utilise digital spend in best way.
- Oversee monthly reporting to ensure the social team is always striving to improve, identify gaps and provide recommendations as needed.
- Develop and implement Distil’s digital marketing strategy and budget.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of digital marketing trends as well as across hospitality and FMCG - be a market leader in the space.
- Work with our Business Development team on new business proposals.
- Advise Business Development team on best digital marketing approach/costings to increase Distil revenue.
- Manage client communications – ensure we have a strong & trusted relationship with clients.
- Onboard new Social Media clients – host strategy sessions, create and implement marketing strategy.
- Develop & maintain partnerships with external PR agencies, content creators, web development teams and other related stakeholders to build/leverage networking opportunities.
- Lead and manage the social media team daily – check workload, check tasks are being actioned in a timely manner, stay on top of social media clients, and provide recommendations on how to further improve content and results for clients.
- Set and deliver on client KPIS that align with clients’ business goals.
- Ensure social media teams’ processes are efficient and formulate and implement procedures as necessary – including but not limited to reporting, creating, and scheduling content, ad management, community management, graphic briefs etc.
- Facebook Business Manager
- Facebook Ads Manager
- A strong manager (Must have 2+ years in management role)
- Ability to lead social strategy sessions
- Technical skills to jump in and assist the junior members of your team on the tools where required
- Attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Able to work under pressure & meet deadlines
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- A genuine interest in mentoring your team
- Friendly, fun and supportive team (currently 11 of us!)
- Flexible working, work 3 days from office, 2 days from home
- We are a close-knit team, no egos, all hands on deck when required and don’t believe in working long hours!
- Office dogs
- You must have unrestricted working rights in Australia