We are seeking a dynamic and highly organised Studio & Account Manager to receive, brief and schedule design tasks in our fast-paced creative design and social media studio.
We are a graphic design & social media company who specialise in the hospitality & FMCG industries. We’re looking for a candidate who can start with us as soon as possible, and as cliche as it sounds - hit the ground running!
As we work in the hospitality space, an interest in food and drink is a must!
Start as soon as possible.
About the role:
Studio / Traffic Management
- Coordinate and manage all briefs to ensure that design and rollout of all briefs is of the highest quality, and delivered on time and to budget
- You will be working with;
- Internal design team
- Internal social team
- Brand Account Managers
- PR agencies
- Provide administration assistance to the Leadership team
- Invoicing and on-billing
- Oversee internal timesheets & track hours worked vs hours quoted/billed
- Escalate time management issues or concerns to Director
- Update studio policies and procedures
- Resolve potential workload conflicts and communicate accordingly
- Point of contact for our Graphics only clients
- Receive graphics briefs and schedule in to Monday.com
- Brief in changes and approvals
- Build trusted relationships with Clients
- 3+ years experience of studio or project management in a creative environment
- Fun, friendly and supportive personality
- High attention to detail & highlight organised
- Excellent project & time management skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Ability to multitask and stay cool, calm and collected under pressure
- Understanding and experience working across print & digital
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Experience in studio or similar office environment would be an advantage.
- Friendly, fun and supportive team (currently 11 of us!)
- An opportunity to own your own smaller projects and support the Leadership team with larger scale pieces
- Option to purchase up to 4 weeks leave
- Flexible working, work 3 days from office, 2 days from home
- We are a close-knit team, no egos, all hands on deck when required and don’t believe in working long hours!
- Office dogs
- You must have unrestricted working rights in Australia