As the company continues to expand, an exciting opportunity has opened for a savvy Social Media Manager to join our team.
Distil Agency is a digital marketing and graphic design studio for the hospitality and FMCG industry. We deliver strategic and operational marketing support primarily across Social Media and Graphic Design services.
Our office is located in Chippendale but there may be times when working from home is necessary. We regularly work from home one day a week, and when we're not WFH we have our very friendly office dogs joining us!
As Social Media Manager you will be responsible for the creation and execution of marketing strategies relevant to new and existing social media platforms. Primarily you will focus on the day to day management of social media accounts, executing paid advertising campaigns and constantly evolving social content streams.
The role will enable you to work closely with a team of highly experienced professionals, providing consultative services to a diverse portfolio of clients, including restaurants, bars, hotels and cafes.
- Social media strategy & implementation
- Day to day management of social media channels (primarily Facebook & Instagram)
- Community management & growth strategy
- Ad strategy & budget management
- Day to day management of Facebook advertising (the ideal candidate will have at least 3+ years experience with Facebook Ads Manager)
- Respond to reviews across various platforms (Google Business, TripAdvisor, Facebook)
- Manage client communications & expectations
- Brief artwork (print and digital assets) to our in-house graphics team & organise printing
- Create monthly EDM campaigns in various CMS systems
- Weekly updates of clients' websites with new promotional artworks and content
- Comprehensive reporting of social media & digital performance
- Salary will be dependent on experience.
To be successful in this role you will have;
- Minimum 3+ years experience with Facebook Business Manager
- A genuine passion for travel, hospitality and nightlife
- Creativity in relation to content and execution
- Experience across; Facebook Business Manager, Google Analytics & WordPress
- Strong organisational and problem-solving skills
If this sounds like you, send your CV, cover letter, 3 examples of your best work (can be projects you've worked on yourself) & the name of your favourite restaurant/bar to Naomi below.
Only applicants with a cover letter answering the above will be considered.